****NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS****
Interested in rowing this summer? The Bedford Crew Club is holding a camp this summer for current 7th and 8th graders (those who will be entering 8th and 9th grade in the fall of 2016) within the Bedford school district. The camp is open to anyone in this age group who wants to learn to row or improve his/her current skills. Campers will be broken down into groups by experience and ability. Lots of fun and laughs are guaranteed!
The camp will be run by experienced Bedford High School coaches with assistance by some of the high school rowers. There will be a limit of 25 rowers, accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, click Summer Camp Brochure 2016
To register now, click Bedford Crew/Granite State Rowing Camp Online Registration
Still have questions? Contact Lori Ashooh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The calendar has been updated for the Spring 2016 season. Practice schedules remain the same as last season with the addition of a few Friday runs. We expect everyone to be at every practice, but if you are unable to attend, please notify Mrs. Ashooh.
Looking forward to a great season!
Spring 2016 Calendar v.2
Registration for the spring season begins March 1st and will remain open until March 15th. Packets can be downloaded here. Once completed, please return the packet along with the registration fee to Mrs. Eaton in the BHS library. Rowers will not be allowed to practice until registration packets have been received.
Important Dates to Note:
March 1-15 – registration open
March 21st – first day of practice
March 25th / April 1st / April 8th / April 15th – Friday runs at BHS for everyone
April 9th – tentative Boathouse Opening date
April 20-22nd – Intercession (practice on 20th/21st will be at BHS for everyone)
April 25-29th – vacation, no weekday practices
May 14-15th – Lowell invite (not everyone will race both days)
May 28th – Crimson Cup in Hooksett (tentative)
June 5th – Sleigh Cup in Hanover
June 7th – award ceremony at McKelvie
Spring 2016 Registration Packet
The season calendar is available now. Click here to view.
Season dates to remember:
Sept. 20th – Ergathon
Sept. 26th – Waterworks Regatta, Manchester, NH
Oct. 3rd and 4th – Textile Regatta, Lowell, MA
Oct. 11th – NH Champs, Pembroke, NH
Oct. 18th – Head of the Charles, Boston, MA
Oct. 24th – Head of the Headless, Hooksett, NH
The application process for the fall season has begun. Application forms can be found by clicking this link or in the Forms section of this website. Please note the important application dates below:
- June 2-15: Applications for Varsity and returning Novice (those whose first season was the spring of 2015) will be accepted via email to email@example.com or turned into the library.
- June 18: Notification of acceptance
- June 30: Last day for registration forms and payment
- July 1st: notification of those on waitlist
- August 24: mandatory 1st day of practice (can show up the week before to help with novice)
- June 9 – July 20: Applications for new rowers will be accepted
- July 23rd: notification of acceptance
- July 31: Last day for registration forms and payment
- August 1: notification of those on waitlist
- August 17: mandatory 1st day of practice