Sleigh Cup (Spring)
There is NO PARKING at the site. There is a dirt lot at the top of the hill, but that is for the rowers from Lebanon. There are also no pets and no swimming allowed on the property.
You may drop your rowers off at the old Chieftan site and then park at Richmond Middle School or Garipay Field. There will be a shuttle running from both these locations to the race site and back starting at 9:00am-4:00pm. The school should be your first choice for parking, and it is about ½ mile walk to the race site. The field is about a mile away. So, it’s walkable if the weather is nice and you aren’t on crutches.
The Chieftan/Kendall property (race site): 84 Lyme Road, Hanover, NH (drop off only)
Richmond Middle School: 63 Lyme Road, Hanover, NH (for parking and walking/taking the shuttle)
Directions from I89
• Take Exit 18. Head towards Hanover NH on Rte. 120 North, at the set of lights at the Hanover Food Co-op, bear right.
• At the intersection of Rte. 10N and 120N turn Right onto Rte. 10N.
• Follow Route 10 N.
• At the Traffic Circle, take your right onto Reservoir Road, (Co-op Grocery store on the corner).
• Parking and Fields are on the right.
• If you continue straight through the circle. The Richmond school parking will be on the Right. This should be your 1st choice lot!
To drop off the rowers
• Follow the directions above.
• Continue straight through the circle.
• The Old Chieftan Motor Inn/Kendall will be 1 mile up on your left.